Epoxy Resin Clear Casting Liquid for Art - 2 Gallon Set with PUMPS
- NON-TOXIC FORMULA: Makes ours the resin artists’ favorite. With low odor and no fumes, our resin epoxy is non-toxic, making it 100% safe for you to work with for your casting, mold making and glazing projects.
- ANTI YELLOWING: Cures crystal clear. Our high-gloss formula cures with a glass-like shine, crystal clear, transparent finish. Create beautiful heirloom quality work that is UV resistant and bubble free.
- SIMPLE EASY MIX PROCESS: 1:1 mixing ratio, that pours so smooth. For best results, follow the simple step-by-step instructions inclosed. Fully cured project within 24 hours.
- DIY PROJECTS: Use this 1 gallon resin and 1 gallon hardener to make jewelry, molds, geode artwork, coasters and more. Thin viscosity for perfect self leveling.
- UNICONE ART: By Artist for Artist, dedicated to creating high-quality art supplies specifically for artists. Offering the best quality products for you that we use ourselves in our own home studios.
30 minute work time
Our resin is 98% cured after 24 hours and fully cured within 72 hours depending on thickness. Curing time will differ when adding a colorant like alcohol ink.
Open containers should be used within 6 months.
Keep containers closed tightly when not in use.
Please see our FAQ section for questions and safety statement.
Mix your resin in 1:1 ratio.
Stir the equal amounts of resin and hardener together slowly for at least 3 minutes.
Make sure that you don't see anymore "threading" in the resin mixture and that it is mixed thoroughly.
Let sit for a few minutes for the bubbles to dissipate before pouring.