Masterclass Epoxy Resin Kit up to 4" Extra Deep Pour | 2:1 ratio | 1.5 Gallon
Please allow time to cure 48-72 hours. This is how your piece will have a bubble free water-like clear finish!
- DEEP POUR 1/2" - 4" can be used anywhere a hard, durable, crystal clear surface is needed. Extra Deep - Blush resistant - Low Odor - Hard Surface
- ULTRA CLEAR Bubble Free Enhanced with both a UV absorber and a HALS (hindered amine light stabilizer) to help lessen the effects of UV light and keep an heirloom quality and a water like finish
- SIMPLE PROCESS: For best results, follow the simple step-by-step process and 2:1 mixing ratio.
- DIY PROJECTS: Use this 1 gallon resin and 1/2 gallon hardener to make river tables, mold castings, and clear coatings. 4" DEEP pours at one time.
- UNICONE ART: Art experts dedicated to creating high-quality art supplies specifically for artists.
Ultra Clear Bubble Free
Enhanced with both UV absorber and a HALS (hindered Amine light stabilizer) to help lesson the effects of UV light and keep an heirloom quality.
Deep Pour up to 4"
1/2" - 4" pours at one time. can be used anywhere a hard, durable, crystal clear surface is desired.
Mix with Mica for Vibrant Color
The perfect formula for accepting and dispersing mica powder pigments, and alcohol inks.
We are honored to be a part of this Maker Community and provide products that you can trust.
4-6 hours gel time
72-96 hours complete full cure
Stir together slowly.
Make sure that you don't see anymore "threading" in the resin mixture and that it is mixed thoroughly.
Avoid drastic dips in temperature during the first 24hrs. Let cure completely